Saturday 11 April 2015

More Fortifications

I was so pleased with the stand alone gun emplacements that I made over Easter that I decided to go even further and build a fairly substantial piece that I need for a game coming up in October.

This is to be part of a significant fortified hill that will rise up in three or four levels and will be the centre piece for the game. Two of those levels of the hill will be formed by trench sections that I had built a couple of years ago, but the crown of the hill is this command post with a gun position on either side.


From the front

From the rear


The lefthand gun position


The righthand gun position



The command post


The two stand alone pieces.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Mark - That will certainly make quite a centre piece.
    Looking forward to see how it all comes together.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stuart. I had a lot of fun making this. I have a bunch of new things to make for this game - luckily it is not until October, so I have some time.

    ReplyDelete